denim & black ponte anima pants


pattern: anima pants, papercut patterns
fabric: stretch denim & black double ponte (cuffs, waistband & pocket)

here's my entry into the (amazing) #animapantcomp run by Papercut Patterns and The Fabric Store. Seriously, there are some amazing prizes and this was just the incentive I needed to get these made up quick-smart. The fabric recommendations suggest any type of fabric with a bit of stretch & I was happy to use up the rest of this denim left from my named jamie jeans make. I liked the idea of the contrast black cuffs, waistband & pocket & the double ponte is super comfy in these places.


I cut a size up that what i measured (large??) because the denim isn't super stretchy, but in the end I should have stayed as is because i took a bit in on the side seams. They're a quick make & what could possibly be better than track pant jeans?? A bit more stylish, its easy to get down to kid-level to play and super easy to dress up or down.

My styling? Here's me on a (Qld) blistery winters day, a puff vest & a scarlet red scarf. And a bit of bling in the ears. Easy but pretty pulled together. Also hiding in there is my (little) bump but that's the beauty of elasticated pants! These will be a maternity staple but also a non-maternity one too. LOVE!





Popular posts from this blog

Almada Robe : a Lovefest

@sew_everyday update

Baggage :: Portside Duffle and Desmond Backpack